Friday, March 16, 2012

Book Review ... Pining for Pinterest

So ... I am 3/4 of the way done with my book review. I have decided to make a "board" on Pinterest and use that as my basis of the review.

The concern I have come up with is that do you have to be on Pinterest to see someone's boards? Here is the link to my board (mind you, my book review is not yet complete!!), but I would appreciate it if someone who does NOT have pinterest takes a look just to see if they can see my board.

If you cannot, I have to figure out a way to do it all over again, I suppose. I hear there is some sort of waiting period to be able to join? Not sure how this all works ...

Check out my (unfinished as of 12:45pm on 3/16) board here!

7 comments:

  1. I was able to view your board and I don't have an account. The link works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking Jess! It is now complete, so you should have been able to see the entire thing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was able to see it as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it ... very creative and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colleen, I thought your Pinterest board was really great! I reviewed the same book and am happy that are summaries are in sync. Unlike you, however, I did not find the book to be long winded or overly technical. I have no background in neuroscience and I found his explanations to be easy to understand for a lay person like myself. But I guess we are all allowed to have a difference of opinion.

    ReplyDelete