Friday, March 16, 2012

Update - Completed Book Review

So, my book review is complete. I will admit I'm a little nervous, as creativity for this type of thing is way out of my norm, but I think it came out pretty decent. I might need to see if I can find a way to add actual tags instead of descriptions, but I think what I need is there for the completed book review. I broke it down into the important sections of the book and reviewed it that way with (hopefully) catchy images for each section of the review.

Jess has so kindly checked my previous link (in the blog post before this one) and it appears to be working fine, even if you don't have a Pinterest account. So exciting!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's reviews. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, the weather is supposed to be AMAZING next week!

1 comment:

  1. It came out great, very creative :) I really liked some of the pictures you used! 'weep for humanity' hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete