Saturday, February 25, 2012

Vacation ... and School

Hello, from the lovely Florida Keys! I have spent the last 3 days in Key West, and we are now staying at a family condo in Key Largo. The weather is beautiful - 80's and sunny!! And here I am, on a Saturday morning, on the couch in the AC writing on my blog and trying to catch up on a little school work. Mostly Sakai stuff because I cannot muster up the energy to start writing some papers. Those will have to wait until I am home on Monday night!

My internet has been in and out, so I will be honest; I have not yet read this week's assignments. It appears to be on mobile access and libraries, and I have commented on some other blogs already. I will look at it next week!

Before even reading the articles, I do feel like mobile access is important, and one of the blogs I ready (maybe Kristin's? ahh, I can't remember!) mentioned that even though it is important for libraries to be up to date on the latest technology, they also have to give that technology to the patrons in the form they want - and that includes mobile devices. I couldn't agree with that more!

Adios for now! That pool is calling my name :o)

2 comments: